- Birkman International is an industry-leading behavioral and occupational assessment company headquartered in Houston, Texas with an extensive global reach. The company began assessing personality through a proprietary methodology founded by innovative organizational psychologist Dr. Roger W. Birkman in 1951.
- The Birkman Method remains a favoured apparatus to exceptionally understand social dynamics and accomplished greater achievement through conclusive psychology. It is used extensively in the range of career coaching, leadership development, human resources management, and organizational design today
- For more information kindly click the link below to learn more about birkman method
International Coach Federation (ICF)
- The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the permitted dominant institution committed to accelerate the coaching profession by setting high standards, granting independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
- As the world’s immense institution of professionally trained coaches, ICF confers instant validity upon its representative. ICF is also devoted to associating represented coaches with the tools and resources they need to succeed in their careers.
- ICF offers the only globally recognized, independent credentialing program for coach practitioners. ICF Credentials are awarded to professional coaches who have met stringent education and experience requirements and have demonstrated a thorough understanding of the coaching competencies that set the standard in the profession. Achieving credentials through ICF signifies a coach’s commitment to integrity, understanding and mastery of coaching skills, and dedication to clients
- For more information kindly click the link below to learn more about International coach federations